Considering refinancing your mortgage? See if you can get a better deal with LFG Loans.
Refinancing your mortgage makes a lot of sense, particularly if you’ve got other debts, such as credit cards or personal loans. Wrapping everything up into 1 single repayment can make things a lot easier.
What are the benefits?
Refinancing offers a number of potential benefits:
- They can organise all of your debts into 1 low interest repayment, removing high interest rate credit cards, personal loans, car loans and others.
- They can often lead to paying less for your mortgage – if you transfer from an adjustable mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage when interest rates are low (like now!) you can potentially save thousands over the life of your loan.
- Pay down your mortgage faster to own your home sooner
- Less management, fewer headaches
Can refinancing help me?
You should consider refinancing if one of the following describes you:
- Do you have multiple debts, including a mortgage? Refinancing can make those monthly repayments easier to manage.
- Is your mortgage’s interest rate high? If you can obtain an interest rate that’s 1% lower (or more) than your current mortgage, it’s generally a good idea to refinance.
Am I eligible?
To find out if you can qualify for refinancing, fill out the form to the right or request a call-back at a time that suits you. LFG Loans can help you find a refinancing solution that simplifies and reduces your repayments, helping you pay down your mortgage faster and save you thousands!